Responsive Advertisement

Saturday 7 November 2020

HUDOOD-E-KHUDAWANDI

I was not posting something "thoughtful" for so long because I am actually exploring the purpose of my life which I did not find yet and I know this journey will not be so easy and not be so short. What compelled me to write today? I’m gonna share with you all. I hope somehow, it will be as thoughtful as it was for me. 

 So the thing is, I was watching a video on YouTube. It was Bayan-ul-Quran series by Dr. Israr Ahmed (Late) May Allah grant him the highest rank in Jannah.

In that video, I came to the point where he was trying to explain how do we people give importance to our loved ones more than ALLAH? which is Gunah-e-Kabeera. Now you people must be thinking how is this even possible? This thoughtful scenario was explained by Dr. Sahab with the example of a situation dealt with Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W).

In the love of his beloved wives Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) and Hazrat Hafsa (R.A), Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) stopped eating a specific kind of honey. Although honey is an item which is considered Halal by Allah. We also somehow do so many things to make our loved ones happy.

 Do you know what Allah revealed against this act? He asked Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) “AYE NABI AAP KIYUN KARTE HAIN APNE UPER HARAM WO SHAY JO ALLAH NE AAPKE LIYE HALAL KI HAI APNI BIVION KI RAZA KE LIYE?” This is the clear breach of “HUDOOD –E- KHUDAWANDI.” 

These lines took me into the depth of my thinking capacity. I was like we do such kinda things a lot. In fact, on daily basis, I am not targeting anyone but just giving you an example to make it more clear to you all.

Example 1: A lady who used to wear hijab or abaya stopped taking it. Why? because her husband asked her to do so.

Example 2: A lady stopped eating meat or something she likes. Why? Because susral main nahi khaate OR Because husband doesn’t like it so I left it too.

The examples, I gave you above are so tiniest example that came into my mind. God knows how many times, we have done this SIN. An act that we don’t even realize how SINFUL it is.

ZARA SOCHIYE!! KAHIN AAP BHI TOU “HUDOOD-E-KHUDWANDI” ke baraks koi kaam tou nahi kr rhe?  Allah barey se barey gunah maaf karne wala hai lekin shirk ki koi maafi NAHI HAI!! 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on

Badges!

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *