Responsive Advertisement

Tuesday 24 January 2023

BOOK REVIEW: THE ALCHEMIST

Book: The Alchemist

Author: Paulo Coelho

Genre: Self-help, Self-discovery

Book type: Standalone

Rating: 2.5/5


My thoughts: I assume that my review for The Alchemist would be an unpopular review. But I pledge to give honest reviews so here you go. I did not find anything amusing in the storyline. For me, it was a mediocre story of a boy who wanted to find a purpose in life or treasure for life in the book as in “Personal Legend”. There were some situations where I would have conflicts with the author because of my own religious beliefs. The story was way too philosophical for me. I think Self-help and self-discovery books are literally not my cups of tea. I didn’t enjoy the book at all except few catch-up lines, I dragged the book just to read the end of the story. But anyways, no matter whether I like the book or not I learned a few lessons from the story posted in the form of infographics.

Do read it and let me know about 2 things.

  • What was your take when you first read The Alchemist
  • What have you learned from the story?

Recommendation: Read it at your own risk.

Love Reading? Follow and like our pages for free books, recommendations, and motivational write-ups:

www.facebook.com/plungeintobooks

www.instagram.com/plungeintobooks

www.twitter.com/plungeintobooks

www.justplungeintobooksblogspot.com

www.goodreads.com/sumbulsaleemarsalan

 

#plungeintobooks #sumbulsaleemarsalan #knowledgeseeker #digitalcreator #avidreader #marketer #entrepreneur #bookstagram #bookreview #bookphotography #bookexcerpts #bookquotes #motivationalquotes #inspirationallines #bookphoto #fantasy #darkfantasy #fiction #history #spirituality #fantasyseries #revealthehistory #diveintospirituality #readingisfun #bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on

Badges!

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *