Responsive Advertisement

Friday 27 January 2023

BOOK REVIEW: HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

 

Book: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Author: J.K. Rowling (The Great)

Genre: Fiction, Magic, Young Adults

Book Type: Part 1 of 7 books

Rating: 5/5



My thoughts: Who doesn't know about the all-time greatest Harry Potter series? I was 12 when I watched the movie for the very first time and I became a die-hard fan at the same time. But I never had my hands on the novel series as I was unaware of how spectacularly they have written down. But one day, when I was 28, I had my first copy of the series and then there was no way back for me. 

Gosh! Truth be told! I was sooooooo so involved in this magical world that I was sad and bored when I finished reading the whole series. Everyone in my circle that starts from my father to siblings to husband to in-laws to friends and to colleagues knows that I am crazy about the Harry Potter series and now after two years of reading this superlative masterpiece, I am now penning down my review for the very first time for the first book.

The novel is all about an orphan who lives with his cruel aunt, uncle, and cousin. He is unaware of his true identity as who he is? and what happened to his parents when he was an infant. His life took a turn when he received a letter from a school he never heard of. 

In this magnificently awesome series, Harry Potter will meet kind friends, a mentor along with an unknown enemy, a bully, and a teacher who hates Harry for no reason or at least Harry doesn't know about it.

The novel will now further take Harry to be the youngest seeker ever in a magical sports team in a century. Meanwhile, he will fight with a troll and his deadly enemy along with his two best friends.

There's more detail in this enchanting novel written by one and only J.K. Rowling. One should read it at least once in his life.

Recommendation: 100%

Here is my takeaways from the first novel of the series.

Are you a potter head too?? Would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on

Badges!

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *