Responsive Advertisement

Tuesday 31 January 2023

BOOK REVIEW: THE LOST SISTERS (The Folk of the Air Series #1.5)


My thoughts: As I am currently reading, The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air Series # 2)

I found this e-novella explaining Taryn's betrayal of Jude from her POV. I won't comment on how well it is written because it will be an insult to Holly Black. She is just magnificent on it. But this novella makes me hate Taryn more. I have never imagined that a sister can do this type of treachery to her own sister and then in the end demand forgiveness from her. Like seriously? I just hate Taryn. from now on she is on my most hated people's list.

What do you feel about what she has done to Jude Duarte?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on

Badges!

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *