Responsive Advertisement

Sunday 29 January 2023

BOOK REVIEW: HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF THE SECRETS

 

Book: Harry Potter and the Chamber of the Secrets
Author: J,K. Rowling
Genre: Fiction, Magic, Young Adults
Book Type: Part 2 of 7 books
Rating: 5/5
My Thoughts: The moment I started reading the Harry Potter series, I knew it is going to be the most extraordinary fiction read on my list. I am totally amazed at the mind-boggling intelligence of J.K Rowling. Every connected detail is just outstanding. The emerging connection of Harry Potter with Dark Lord Voldemort is something that at least I did not imagine in this way. The characters are so well-defined. The magical spells and their meanings are totally from the language which is out of this world. I do not wonder why the Harry Potter franchise is still making billions even after decades. Chamber of secrets is not my favorite book of the series but it is indeed a good read. The story is captivating so much captivating that you can't take a break while reading.


Which book of the series is your favorite?? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on

Badges!

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *